SKF Belt Alignment Tool TKBA 20
Available: In Stock
The SKF Belt Alignment Tool TKBA 20 allow pulleys and sprockets to be aligned on the side face. The unit magnetically attaches to the inside or outside face of almost any belt pulley or chain sprocket and has no small parts or targets that can get lost. A laser line is projected from the transmitter unit to the reflector unit mounted on the opposite pulley.
A reference line on the reflector unit directly indicates the offset and vertical angle misalignment. The reflected laser line shown on the transmitter unit shows the horizontal angle misalignment of all three.
• Powerful magnets for fast and easy attachment
• Facilitates simultaneous adjustment of tension and alignment
• Can be used on almost all machines using V belts, banded belts, ribbed belts and most other belts as well as chain sprockets
• Highly visible green laser for outdoor usage in sunny conditions with measurement distances up to 6 m (20 ft)
• Sturdy aluminium housings help ensure assembly stability and accuracy during the alignment process